The M. S. in Nursing Administration from SUNY/Empire State College is a 33-credit, online program. The degree will prepare students to assume a broader leadership role in nursing management within a healthcare organization or system-wide enterprise.
Courses are offered fall, spring and summer terms. See the nursing course information for course descriptions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Informatics and Health Care Technology
- Contemporary Issues in Health Care
- Population Health, Human Diversity and Social Issues
- Healthcare Finance and Budgeting
- Organizational Theory and Human Resource Management
- Innovative Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- Nursing Administration Capstone
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 254 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A single integrative essay
- Current resume'
- Two recommendations, at least one from your current direct supervisor or appropriate alternative with the ability to discuss your career and professional goals and skills; a second letter may come from members of the faculty with whom you have worked or who know you well
- Official transcripts from regionally accredited colleges/universities attended:
- Non-refundable $50 application/orientation fee
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of .
National13570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6785 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.