Earn your Master in Business Administration at Mercy College New York in the heart of the business capital of the world. In just one year, you can put the country's premier business credential in your hands.
You will learn through hands-on-experiences giving you the opportunity to work on real projects, for real clients.
Classes are taught by:
- former executives
- entrepreneurs - industry leaders from Wall Street to Main Street - who bring their extraordinary professional experience into the classroom.
The program is flexible, with nights and weekend classes available in Dobbs Ferry, the Bronx and New York City allowing students to work while earning their degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Systems
- Economic Environment of Business
- Intro to Quantitative Analysis
- International Business
- Management & Life-Work Planning
- Communication Processes
- Quantitative Meth Bus Research
- Managerial Economics
- Business, Govt & Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis except for a few graduate programs.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Submit a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Submit official baccalaureate transcript(s)
- Supporting documents may be required depending on program of interest, which may include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International861 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 861 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National861 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 861 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Graduate Registration Fees
- 12 credits or more : $310/term
- Less than 12 credits: $155/term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.