The Mathematical Finance MSc program offered at University of Southern California creates an integrated curriculum spanning four disciplines: economics, mathematics, econometrics/statistics and computational/numerical analysis.
The program is designed for recent graduates in the fields of applied mathematics, physics and engineering — or for graduates in economics, business and finance with strong mathematical backgrounds — who wish to pursue high-tech finance careers in financial institutions, industry or government.
- Applied Finance in Fixed Income Securities
- Trading and Exchanges
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Management of Financial Risk
- Mortgages and Mortgage-Backed Securities and Markets
- Stochastic Calculus and Mathematical Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Financial Mathematics View 198 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.