This multidisciplinary Financial Engineering MSc program at University of Southern California involves the Viterbi School of Engineering, the Marshall School of Business and the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences (Department of Economics). Financial Engineering uses tools from finance and economics, engineering, applied mathematics, and statistics to address problems such as derivative securities valuation, strategic planning and dynamic investment strategies, risk management, which are of interest to investment and commercial banks, trading companies, hedge funds, insurance companies, corporate risk managers and regulatory agencies.
- 1st Reliant Home Loans, Inc. - Financial Analyst
- Bank of China (Headquarter in Beijing) - Software Developer
- Gridx, Inc. - Data Scientist
- Light Street Capital - Trader, Developer
- Sandalwood Advisors Limited - Senior Quantitative Analyst
- Probability for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Stochastic Processes
- Mathematics and Tools for Financial Engineering
- Corporate Finance
- Management of Financial Risk
- Financial Engineering
- Directed Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance General Engineering & Technology View 670 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test: Satisfactory and valid test scores. Valid GRE scores must be dated within five years of the start of the intended application semester.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International32985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
National32985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.