The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering in conjunction with the department of Petroleum Engineering offers programs leading to the degree of MS Petroleum Engineering/MS Engineering Management.
The Petroleum Engineering and Engineering Management program offered at University of Southern California is designed for graduate petroleum engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Engineering Managers
- Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling
- Engineering Project Management
- Management of Engineering Teams.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 236 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test: Satisfactory and valid test scores. Valid GRE scores must be dated within five years of the start of the intended application semester. The fall semester starts in August, and the spring semester starts in January.
- Resume/CV (Required)
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Required): Letters of recommendation should be from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study.
- Statement of Purpose (Required)
- English Language Proficiency.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.