The department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering in conjunction with the Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering offers programs leading to the degree of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Master of Science in Engineering Management.
This Mechanical Engineering, Master of Science in Engineering Management program offered at University of Southern California is designed for graduate mechanical engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering and Graphics
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Computational Solutions to Engineering Problems
- Mechanical Behavior of Engineering Materials
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Engineering Dynamics
- Computer Assisted Polymer Engineering and Manufacturing
- Computer-Aided Design for Bio-Mechanical Systems
- Computer Control of Mechanical Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1740 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test
- Resume/CV (Required)
- Statement of Purpose (Required)
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended)
- English Language Proficiency.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.