This Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Management MSc program offered at University of Southern California is designed for graduate aerospace engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements of both the Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering and the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- A minimum of 48 units is required
- A minimum of 18 units must be graduate level course work in AME, approved by an AME graduate student advisor.
- Engineering Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering and Graphics
- Computational Methods
- Strength of Materials
- Audio Engineering
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Flight Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 2393 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution
- GRE General Test
- Resume/CV (Required)
- Statement of Purpose (Required)
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended)
International52776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
National52776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.