The fully accredited program is designed for both career changers and recent college graduates seeking initial certification in order to teach in New York state middle and high schools.
- U.S. Schools in Social Context
- Middle Childhood and Adolescent Development
- Teaching and Learning
- Exceptionalities: Individualized Learning
- Teaching Diverse Learners
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 266 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (applicants may be reviewed prior to completion of the bachelor's degree, but will not be able to enroll until a final official transcript with the graduation date is received).
- Provide evidence that you are able to pursue the subject matter and meet the academic demands of the program
- Demonstrate that your educational goals are aligned with the master's degree you wish to pursue
- Complete any prerequisite course or entrance exam requirements
- Submit a complete application by the application deadline for the academic term that you wish to start.
International543 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 543 USD per credit and a duration of .
National543 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 543 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!