As a part-time program, the Master of Business Administration program at University of North Georgia is a convenient option for students seeking to further their careers on a reasonable budget and while maintaining full-time employment.
The Mike Cottrell College of Business offers the general Cottrell MBA as well as three graduate certificates that may be taken alone or as electives in the Cottrell MBA program: Cybersecurity, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and Technology Leadership.The Cottrell MBA provides functional knowledge in a variety of business fields while also addressing skills such as analytics, ethical decision-making, and professionalism. With a number of networking opportunities, relevant coursework and competitive pricing, the Cottrell MBA is one of the best values in the state.
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Leadership and Motivation
- Operations Mgt with Mgt Science
- Marketing Management
- Professionalism in Business
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution indicating an earned degree in business from a regionally accredited, four year institution with separate accreditation for the business program (AACSB or ACBSP).
- Official scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the GRE General Test. Only scores less than five years old will be considered.
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with your work, e.g., current or past supervisors or managers.
- Professional resume with a minimum of two years of professional work experience. You may exempt the professional work experience with a minimum score of 500 on the GMAT OR a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
International26475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1765 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1765 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Dahlonega
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.