About the programme
This 35-semester-hour graduate Nursing Education program at University of North Georgia that prepares students to obtain employment in the field of nursing education. Employment settings include colleges and universities, vocational technical schools and hospital education departments. The curriculum supports foundational knowledge for further doctoral education.
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Health Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Health Policy, Leadership, and Ethics
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Instructional Design and Teaching Strategies for Nursing Education
- Assessment, Measurement, & Evaluation in Nursing Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 392 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Georgia and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a regionally accredited, four year institution with a nationally accredited school of nursing with at least a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- Professional resume indicating one year post-licensure clinical work experience in the United States.
- Current unencumbered Georgia or compact registered nurse license.
International3636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1818 USD per semester during 24 months.
National3636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1818 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.