The SMIB Experience
Strengths of the SMIB program
Be prepared to join the global job market with the internationally-focused Strategy and Management of International Business (SMIB) program of ESSEC Business School, which includes:
- A professional business mindset in all aspects of the program
- 100% of courses taught in English
- Choice of a specialized track in France or in Asia, each with a specific career goal in mind
- Exchange and double degree opportunities with leading academic partners (Depending on your track choice)
- An international business trip
- The possibility to learn French, Mandarin or Spanish as a foreign language
- Integrated professional experiences
- Tailored experiences to help you excel in the job market
- The chance to mix with a highly diverse class and teaching faculty
What does the SMIB look like?
The duration of the Master SMIB is 2 years (Master 1+Master 2) or 1 year (Master 2 only), depending on your background and latest degree.
If you have or are currently pursuing:
- A 3-year Bachelor or a Licence 3 (In any discipline) at the minimum: You will complete the program in 2 years (M1+M2)
- A 4-year Bachelor or a Master 1 (In any discipline) at the minimum: You will complete the program in 1 year (M2)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business & Society
- Data Analytics
- Strategic Tools for Strategy Building
- Sustainable Development and Managerial Challenges
- Global Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Strategic Management View 81 other Masters in International Business in France
Have you obtained or are currently pursuing:
- A 3-year Bachelor or a Licence 3(In any discipline) at the minimum: You will complete the program in 2 years (M1+M2)
- A 4-year Bachelor or a Master 1(In any discipline) at the minimum: You will complete the program in 1 year (M2).
English Tests: TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Cambridge
Management Tests: GMAT and GRE
Academic Transcripts: official and authenticated copies from each year of University
Degree(s) obtained: authenticated copies of official degrees since high school (school leaving)
Passport or other national identity card
1 passport sized photo
115 € non-refundable application fee and payable online
International22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA22000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 1 year: 22,000 EUR (SGD 36,200)
- 2 years: 12,000 EUR
Living costs for Cergy-Pontoise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.