Facilities Management (FM) is one of the fastest-growing professions within the UK providing a holistic, integrated approach to the delivery and management of property and associated support services; enabling both the organisation and individual to proactively and effectively manage assets, contents and components for the benefit of the users.
This is the only post-graduate F.M. related qualification offered within an educational establishment in Wales and the south-west of England. The Property and Facilities Management programme at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David is eminently suited to those working within or aspiring towards a senior management position, addresses cutting edge, strategic and operational issues that impact upon estates, property, facilities and corporate business services.
The current mode of attendance for Part One occurs at the SA1 campus in Swansea, generally taking place on a Wednesday afternoon, between 2.00pm and 8.00pm.
Why choose this course
- A supportive learning environment, with personal attention afforded to all students.
- A successful and enjoyable learning experience is at the very core of our vision to produce first-class professionals with high employability skills.
- We are situated in an urban/maritime environment very close to Britain’s first designated ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ and with many interesting buildings and cultural facilities nearby.
- As class sizes are generally less than 15, this engenders a culture and environment that listens to and supports individual student needs.
- Our teaching is informed by research in subjects that extend right across our portfolio, suitably supplemented by external experts from around the world.
- We believe in engaging with employers to develop, deliver and review courses that enhance our graduate’s employability credentials in a manner that is central to our vision for students, the city and region.
- Building Maintenance and Asset Management
- Building Services and Energy Performance in Buildings
- Energy and Resource Management
- Management of the Integrated Working Environment
- Strategic Property, Finance and Procurement
- Research Methods and Professional Development
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 73 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- Candidates are interviewed and come to this programme from a diverse range of backgrounds; possibly, an Honours degree or higher, in facilities, property, built environment or business management related discipline offers the more suitable entry.
- Candidates with considerable practical experience and/or other relevant technical or professional qualifications are actively encouraged to apply and will be interviewed and mentored on a personal basis.
- Consideration will also be given where prior learning or experience exists at this level.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lampeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.