The Master of Science program in Biology at University of Texas Permian Basin includes advanced education in experimental molecular, cellular and organismal biology. The program is designed primarily to prepare students for a professional career in an advanced field of biology. The program is used by students who want to gain additional background for teaching, as well by those who are preparing to go on to Ph.D. programs or professional schools.
Biology is taught at all levels:
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 1247 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Texas Permian Basin and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application
- Non-refundable application fee of $40
- Official high school transcript showing grade average, class rank (or approximate), and expected date of graduation
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be from an undergraduate faculty member in the sciences who can address the suitability of the applicant for advanced study in biology.
- A written statement of intent that addresses the reasons why they wish to pursue an advanced degree in biology and the area of biology they wish to study.
- GRE scores
International14088 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14088 USD per year during 12 months.
National14088 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14088 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6726 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Odessa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.