This is the ideal foundation for a career in the booming global tourism and events sector and for adopting strategic roles that go beyond day-to-day business operations.
According to the Federal Association of the German Tourism Industry (BTW), tourism accounts for one in 15 jobs in Germany. Around the world, as many as one in ten jobs are directly or indirectly based in the tourism and events sector.
The Master’s program in International Tourism and Event Management at Hochschule Fresenius University Of Applied Sciences prepares graduates for direct entry into strategic positions at tourism and events companies. This varied and dynamic industry offers a wide range of potential careers and development opportunities both at home and abroad, including in the following sectors:
- Travel Sales and Organization
- Tourist Attractions and Destinations
- Event Organization
- Travel Management
This study program is recognized and accredited by the state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Economics & Management
- International Marketing & Sales
- Leadership Strategy
- Behavioural Decision Making
- Finance Management
- HR Management in Global Enterprises
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Digital Innovations
- Sustainability Management/CSR in a Global Context
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Winter semester
DisciplinesInternational Business Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 10 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students interested in joining this Master’s program at Hochschule Fresenius must be able to provide documentation of a Bachelor-level degree or a comparable academic qualification (e.g. a German diplom degree). Students who have not yet completed their Bachelor’s program must have acquired 80 percent of their credit points when submitting their application. Outstanding credits must be completed by matriculation at the latest.
- The Bachelor’s program must be completed with a grade of “good” or better. If the average grade does not meet this requirement, academic ability may be proven by means of a separate admissions test.
- Language skills
International795 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 795 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
National795 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 795 EUR per module and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fees need to be paid monthly.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.