We have the goal of meeting each student where they are in their development as scholar, psychologist, and advocate for social justice.
We will work with students to provide them with appropriate opportunities to overcome whatever challenges they face in their development in these areas, as our resources permit, and to identify those for whom our program is not appropriate as soon as we are reasonably able to do so. We also work with students to create expectations for their work that reflect not only their passions and interests, but also the demands for proper training that the ethical principles of our profession demand of us as faculty members.
In our work together, we will create a learning experience that meets students’ unique needs, within the limitations under which the field and we, as practitioners and teachers, exist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and Professional Orientation
- Human Lifespan Development
- Social and Cultural Foundations
- Cognition and Learning
- Biological Bases of Behavior
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 948 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to graduate programs must submit proof of completion of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation must be submitted in support of your application. At least one letter should address your ability to do graduate-level work. Letters can be from an academic or professional setting; or be from colleagues, advisors or mentors. Recommenders must send letters of support directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Essay and Supplemental Materials
International20632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10316 USD per semester during .
National20632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10316 USD per semester during .
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.