Health is only possible within the context of multiple environments that include close relationships, local communities, social institutions, and local and global ecologies. Joining an ethic of care with an ethic of justice, this vision advocate for diverse ways of knowing and healing, for bringing restorative practices to life through holistic thinking, innovation, transformation, and re-writing narratives of health with diverse voices.
Part of the Goddard Graduate Institute, the Master of Arts in Health Arts and Sciences requires 48 credit hours (four semesters) or 36 credit hours (a three-semester study track for professionals who meet specific admissions criteria).
The MA in Health Arts and Sciences Program invites students to reflect upon and define health from multiple perspectives:
- Personal Health
- Family and Community Health
- Social Health and Medicines
- Ecological Health and Medicines
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students pursuing a Master of Arts in the Goddard Graduate Institute may choose to fulfill the requirements of the following concentrations:
- Consciousness Studies
- Embodiment Studies
- Transformative Language Arts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1985 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to graduate programs must submit proof of completion of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation must be submitted in support of your application. At least one letter should address your ability to do graduate-level work. Letters can be from an academic or professional setting; or be from colleagues, advisors or mentors. Recommenders must send letters of support directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Essay and Supplemental Materials
International19408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9704 USD per semester during 12 months.
National19408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9704 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.