As a student entering our Master of Arts in Education program, we recognize your achievements: you’ve already accomplished much as an educator, and through your rich academic experiences, you’ve formed your basic professional identity.
Goddard College’s graduate program will guide you to the next level, allowing you to grow your professional identity further, and in the direction you desire. Our dedicated faculty will collaborate with you to clearly define individual short- and long-term goals, and to help you design a personalized learning plan to meet those goals.
The self-directed personalized learning plan you create will build logically on your inherent talents and experience, while drawing on new tools and skills to help you become a more self-reflective and intuitive educator, especially responsive and adaptable to changing conditions with individual students and in the classroom.
In the Master of Arts, you choose your topic of inquiry. Then you work with advisors and mentors to craft an interdisciplinary program of study based on your personal learning style, focused on the essentials that will contribute most to your professional growth, and to the enrichment of your students.
- Childhood Studies
- Child Psychology
- Exploring perspectives on young children's lives and learning
- Investigating psychology
- Learning and teaching in the primary years
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 3571 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to graduate programs must submit proof of completion of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation must be submitted in support of your application. At least one letter should address your ability to do graduate-level work. Letters can be from an academic or professional setting; or be from colleagues, advisors or mentors. Recommenders must send letters of support directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Essay and Supplemental Materials
International22246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11123 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11123 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.