We offer a master degree in Business Organization and Management at Nazareth College. Management jobs are projected to grow faster than average for all occupations from 2018 to 2028, resulting in about 706,900 new jobs.
What to Expect
- Acquire team-building, consulting, and other leadership skills in an experiential environment.
- Benefit from career coaching and advice from Nazareth's Center for Life's Work.
- Develop emotional and leadership competencies.
- Receive individualized personal and professional development to foster career promotion and mobility.
- Build relationships with diverse students in the program from multiple countries.
- The Global Business Environment
- Global Marketing & Buyer Behavior
- Managing Finance in a Global Environment
- Global Leadership Assessment and Development
- Ethics and the Practice of Global Leadership
- Global Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1627 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Professional Statement.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Request official transcripts from each college you attended.
- You must have completed, or will be completing, a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative index of 3.0 and a "B" average in your major field by the start date of the desired term.
- If you attended Nazareth, the Office of Graduate Admissions will obtain your transcript upon receipt of your application packet.
- The program director will contact qualified applicants for an interview.
International29550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.