In recent years Northeast Florida school districts faced numerous vacancies for teachers in Deaf/HH fields and these numbers continue to grow steadily. Because of this growing demand for teachers knowledgeable and certified in deaf/hard of hearing studies, Flagler will offer its first master's program in Deaf Education. This new program’ s application to the Southern Association of colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) has been accepted and is pending approval from SACSCOC.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Instructional Methods of Teaching Content to students who are D/HH
- Instructional Methods of Teaching Reading and Language to Students who are D/HH
- Curricular Issues in Content and Reading in the Deaf Education Classroom
- ASL in the Classroom Setting
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 154 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Applicants must submit an official transcript from the institution from which they earned their degree.A personal statement of no more than two pages, typed in a professional 12-point font, addressing the following topics:
- The qualities the applicant feels they possess which would support their success in the Master of Arts Degree and/or the Endorsement programs.
- The goals the applicant has for their studies in the program.
International500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of .
National500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.