- Students may enter the graduate program as either degree-seeking pursuing a Master’s or as non-degree seeking pursuing an endorsement or individual courses for professional development.
- The Master of Arts - Deaf Education program at Flagler College is a fully accredited online program committed to preparing qualified educators to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse population of children who are deaf and hard of hearing. If you are looking for an undergraduate program in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Language and Communication Development Among Students who are Deaf/HH
- Auditory Development with D/HH children
- Spoken Language Facilitation
- Methods of Teaching Language to DHH Students
- Methods of Instruction for DHH Students
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 283 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Flagler College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate Application
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Applicants must submit an official transcript from every institution they have attended
- GPA of 3.0 for the final 60 hours of coursework.
- A Personal Statement of 500 words to be submitted with the application.
- A current resume.
- Evidence of Access to a working environment with children who are deaf/hard of hearing
- A letter of recommendation from a Supervisor.
- Demonstration of American Sign Language Proficiency
International8835 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 589 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8835 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 589 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.