We offer a master degree in Higher Education Student Affairs Administration at Nazareth College. Develop the skills you need to begin (or advance) a professional career in higher education settings such as admissions, student success, career services, civic engagement, enrollment management, financial aid, first-year programming, registrar, residential life, student services, student affairs, student development, and student engagement.
What to Expect
- A wide variety of internship opportunities at Nazareth, University of Rochester, Rochester Institute of Technology, SUNY Geneseo, and Monroe Community College offices, including student success, admissions, disabilities services, residential life, international student support, student conduct, diversity and multicultural programs, and athletics.
- Preference is given to full-time students, but some part-time study is possible.
- Graduate assistantships, which provide tuition credit, are offered on campus at Nazareth and at selected college campuses.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Student Development in Socio-Cultural Context
- Student Affairs Organization
- Student Development in College
- Career Planning and Development
- Social Work Practice and Cultural Diversity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4147 other Masters in Education in United States
- Professional Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Request official transcripts from each college you attended.
- Complete an interview. The program director will contact qualified applicants.
International23700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.