The Physician Assistant Medicine program offered by University of Lynchburg is a strong program that attracts top-quality faculty and students who will serve local, regional and national needs for well-educated PAs.
Graduates with MPAM in Physician Assistant Medicine from University of Lynchburg will:
- Gain Medical Knowledge:
- Gain Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Be able for Patient Care activities:
- Be Professionals
- Have Practice-Based Learning and Improvement
- Have Systems-Based Practice
- The Didactic Phase
- The Clinical Phase
- The Summative Phase
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
We will enroll a cohort of 40 students for this class.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy View 768 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada and must have completed the requirements for direct patient care and shadowing a licensed PA prior to enrolling.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all courses;
- Submit official scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- All prerequisite courses must be completed at a regionally or nationally accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- International applicants must submit an official score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum total score is 80.
- Applicants who completed coursework from a college or university outside of the U.S. must submit a transcript evaluation from the World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation. One letter must be from a practicing PA, nurse practitioner, or physician.
International25676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 27 months.
National25676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 27 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.