ISDE’s philosophy is not only to acquire the most up to date knowledge on Sports Law, but also to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals, as well as a professional network within the industry.
To do so, our faculty is composed of the most relevant lecturers in the Sports Law and Management sector. Their commitment in making the Global Master in International Sports Law program of ISDE Law Business School the best online master in sports law and management is the guarantee of its unparalleled excellence.
Due to the fact that this program will be offered to professionals with ongoing activities, the training will be carried out by correspondence and on an online basis. However, within the term of the program, three encounters will take place in Madrid for a period lasting three days during weekends.
- National or international sports intermediary
- Representative Agencies
- Law firms, audits and Big Four
- Private and public federations and institutions
- National or international sports entities
- Sports Entertainment Industry
- E-Sports and video games
- Organization and management of sports events
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Esports and Virtual Reality in Sports
- Sport Financing
- Sport and European Union Law
- Sports Law in the United States
- Conflict of Jurisdiction in Sports Disputes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Sports Management View 79 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Of an executive nature, candidates must submit the following documentation for evaluation by the admissions committee
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (in which you express your reasons for wanting to do this master’s degree)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.