As it is ISDE Law Business School’s philosophy we do not only mean our Sports Management and Legal Skills with F.C. Barcelona students to reach the most up to date knowledge about Sports Law, but to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals.
To do so we count on an academic staff composed by the most important lecturers related to the Sports Law world. Their commitment in making of this program the best online master in sports management and legal skills is the guarantee of its unequalled quality.
- Management of sports entities
- Law firms
- Sports agent
- Sports consultancy
- Sports equipment industry
- Sports Centres
- Federations, leagues, clubs and associations
- Public administration
- Training and education
- Management in sports services companies
- Organization of sports events
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic planning
- Innovation in Sports
- Legal Department
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Federations
- International Olympic Committee and International Olympic Academy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Evaluation of documents: the candidate must send the following documents to the admissions coordinator assigned to him/her:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter (in which you express your reasons for wanting to do this master’s degree)
- University degree (if you already have one)
- University transcript (list of subjects and grades)
- At least one letter of recommendation
Presential tests: 3h approximately:
- Written tests: Psycho-technical test, Reasoning test English level test
- Interviews: Personal interview with a member of the admissions office and with members of the academic and general management.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.