It guarantees the path to a successful career, the best creation of a proven professional network within an exclusive market and job placement at the end.
This Master in International Sports Law has been designed for graduates in Law and for other people interested in developing their career in the world of sports law.
One of the requirements to be admitted to the program is to be able to dedicate one year to full time. On the other hand, it is also mandatory to have an advanced level of English since this is the official language of the program and, therefore, all classes are taught in English
It is also compulsory for all the students to have a very good command of the English language in written and oral form.
Why should you choose this master?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most relevant international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master includes two academic stays (United Kingdom and Switzerland), where students will be trained in leading institutions and law firms in the sports and sports law sector.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo & Expansión
- You will work on real sports law cases handled by other lawyers. Litigation, sports dispute resolution, ADR´s, arbitrations, mediations… The student will always have all the supporting documentation, claim, counterclaim, procedural strategy, writs, resources, sentences and awards…
- We guarantee an internship period in leading law firms, clubs, governing bodies…. A unique learning opportunity that will give you the basis on which to build your future professional career. A chance to learn from industry leaders and to work with the best professionals in the sector..
More informationVisit official programme website
- International and Comparative Sports Law
- Intellectual Property in Sports
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Law Sports Management View 53 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
Candidates must submit to the Department of Admissions- via email- the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of the University Degree
- University Degree Transcripts
- At least one Recommendation Letter (preferably two) of a person who knows the candidate for professional or academic reasons.
In light of all these documents that make up the application request and having verified that the candidate applicant fulfills the basic requirements, he or she will be called to perform a series of written and oral tests.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!