Objectives of the International Business Administration MIM program at ESDES Lyon Business School:
- Offering a project-based learning process whereby theory and simulation are combined
- Helping students acquire the ability to evaluate the complexities of international business
- Developing communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Business Developer
- Marking manager
- Operations manager
- International Consulting
- Export & Import manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International business strategy
- International Marketing
- Leadership in international management
- Global supply chain management
- International financial management
- “Global Challenge” – business game with corporate partner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Monthly session: send your application file before the 5th of each month.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law International Business View 87 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must currently be finishing or already have completed their third year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 180 ECTS credits).
- After receiving the application, including supporting documents, the jury will review the complete file.
- Candidates will then be invited for a personal interview by Skype.
Documents required for your application:
- Completed application form
- Transcripts of your Higher Education studies
- Transcripts of baccalaureate or equivalent high school diploma
- Two academic and / or professional recommendation letters
- Official English test results (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, CAMBRIDGE EasySPEAKing,…), native English speaking students are exempt.
- Cover letter
- Résumé / CV
- Copy of passport (photograph page)
- ID photo
- Application fees: €180 (non-refundable).
International11990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11990 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10690 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10690 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.