Objectives of the Digital Law and Management at ESDES Lyon Business School:
- Helping companies to comply with their Data Protection obligations
- Training students to become managers able to handle the digital transition
- Developing students' skills and awareness so they can handle companies' obligations relating to the complexity of data protection in an international environment
- Assessing risks and managing risks and issues relating to the digitalization of companies
- DPO: Data Protection Officer
- Digital law consultant
- Data protection consultant
- Project Manager in the Digital Era
- Head of Information System
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management & Change Management
- International Business Law in the Digital Era
- Digital Contract Law
- Labor Law & Digital Economy
- Data Protection & Digital Civil Law
- Digital Environment (Encryption & Anonymization)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must currently be finishing or already have completed their third year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 180 ECTS credits).
- After receiving the application, including supporting documents, the jury will review the complete file.
- Candidates will then be invited for a personal interview by Skype.
- After the interview, the final admission results will be communicated by e-mail.
International11630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11630 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10380 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.