Objectives of the Marketing and Digital Business at ESDES Lyon Business School
- To gain solid experience in marketing strategy (theory) and its implementation (practice) in a digital environment.
- Master digital marketing and communication tools and skills
- Understand the digital transformation of business data and evolving market places
- Project manager
- Brand manager
- Customer Relationship manager
- Search Engine Marketing manager
- Marketing manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web design
- Cross channel UX
- Data marketing
- Crisis communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must currently be finishing or already have completed their third year of a bachelor degree (equivalent to 180 ECTS credits).
- After receiving the application, including supporting documents, the jury will review the complete file.
- Candidates will then be invited for a personal interview by Skype.
- After the interview, the final admission results will be communicated by e-mail.
International11630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11630 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10380 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.