The Professional Communication program at the University of Findlay is a two-year, fully online program designed to enhance your communication skills and help you achieve your career goals. You can take one class at a time or take more than one and become a full-time student. You're welcome to enroll and begin the program during any semester throughout the fall, spring, and summer.
The MAPC is a 30-credit hour program that consists of eight core courses (including two capstone courses) and six elective hours culminating in a successful defense of a capstone project. With course flexibility, you can customize your degree to fit within your career goals.
New to online classes?
All Professional Communication students are provided an online orientation to ease into the program, meet the professor, and learn the skills needed to be successful in the program. Throughout the program, students in the program enjoy a sense of community through virtual communication opportunities with professors and other students.
- Introduction to Professional Communication
- Organizational Communication and Culture
- Presentational Speaking
- Strateg ic Communication
- Digital Media and Communication
- Communication Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies View 64 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
- Graduate applicants to the University of Findlay are students who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree at either a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in their home country.
- When applying for admission, please select the application that is linked to the graduate program AND entry point you wish to start classes at the University of Findlay.
- The English Test Score requirements can be waived if the student can demonstrate English proficiency.
International16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.