Health Informatics from University of Findlay uses the same principle of processing data, but for the purpose of improving healthcare outcomes. The data collected at doctors' offices, clinics, and pharmacies plays a critical role in healthcare reform. If you want to be part of the driving force that decreases costs and improves outcomes in the healthcare industry, pursuing a career in the field of health informatics could be right for you.
Health Informatics Program Overview
The University of Findlay's Master of Science in Health Informatics Program prepares students to take on emerging healthcare roles and to be successful in a fast-growing field. Our program is offered in two formats, which provides our students with the flexibility to fit classes into their busy schedules. The program is offered 100 percent online or in a hybrid format, which is a combination of both online and on-campus courses.
Students can complete the Master of Science in Health Informatics Program in just two years. They also have the option to complete six courses to earn the Certificate in Health Informatics, which can be applied towards the master's degree later.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Health Informatics
- Database Systems for Health Care
- Research Methods in Informatics
- Healthcare Delivery Outcomes
- Healthcare Networking and Security
- Politics and Policies in Health Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The University of Findlay has rolling admission. It is recommended that visa applicants apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Informatics View 1399 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Graduate applicants to the University of Findlay are students who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree at either a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in their home country.
- When applying for admission, please select the application that is linked to the graduate program AND entry point you wish to start classes at the University of Findlay.
- The English Test Score requirements can be waived if the student can demonstrate English proficiency.
International24450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Findlay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.