Gallery and Museum Management from Western Colorado University course rotations are crafted to encompass a variety of subject fields for a comprehensive education and versatile degree. For required courses and degree plans, visit the official University Catalog. Below is a general overview of courses at Western Colorado University related to this area of study.
Graduates with Gallery and Museum Management from Western Colorado University will:
- be prepared for life in the art business
- build the skills needed for success in the gallery and museum sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation and Practicum
- Exhibition Principles
- Business Principles
- Curatorship Principles
- Curating the Past
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Museum Studies View 55 other Masters in Museum Studies in United States
- Official Transcript of BA or BS degree in Exercise and Sport Science, or related field from a regionally accredited college or university showing cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE General Test Scores: minimum score of 150 for Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning and 4.5 for Analytical Writing.
- Undergraduate Prerequisite Coursework
- If you earned your degree at a U.S. Institution, submit official copies of all secondary transcripts and verification that you received a degree.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
- An Affidavit of Support Form for your specific graduate program and include it with your application for Admission to Western.
- A letter of financial support and bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study.
- A photocopy of your passport, listing official name, birthdate, etc.
- If you are in the U.S., a photocopy of your visa and I-94 by which you entered the country.
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18600 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18600 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6816 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.