The Athletic Training program at the University of Findlay has one of the largest cadaver laboratories in the region offering hands-on training to our health professional students. A strong foundation in human anatomy is essential to practicing as an athletic trainer. UF athletic training students take two semesters of gross anatomy with cadaver dissection.
Master of Athletic Training students complete rotations in NCAA II intercollegiate athletics, local high school athletics, an equipment intensive environment and a rehabilitation intensive environment. Students also have the opportunity to work with other health care providers including orthopedic surgeons (office and surgery), EMT-paramedics, University of Findlay Cosiano Health Center and others.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Evaluation Fundamentals
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Administration in Sports Medicine
- Sports Nutrition
- Psychosocial Issues in Athletic Training
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Kinesiology and Pathomechanics
- Injury Assessment: upper Extremity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCoaching Sports Sciences View 519 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Graduate applicants to the University of Findlay are students who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree at either a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in their home country.
- When applying for admission, please select the application that is linked to the graduate program AND entry point you wish to start classes at the University of Findlay.
- The English Test Score requirements can be waived if the student can demonstrate English proficiency.
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Findlay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.