The Reading program at the University of Findlay states that as an educator, you know that reading opens a new world of interests and possibilities to children, adolescents, teenagers and adults. The University of Findlay strives to provide our Master of Arts in Education Reading Emphasis students with the tools they need to provide reading skills and strategies to any aged student they are working with.
Our online program covers many topics within the field of reading. Emphasis is placed on:
- Special Needs
- Intervention techniques
- Inclusion in the classroom
- Specific special needs assessments
- Current issues in the teaching of reading
- Our research course aligns with the International Reading Association Standard of the Preparation of Reading Professionals
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Literacy with Special Needs Population
- Research in Reading
- Literacy Assessment, Curriculum Alignment and Data Analysis
- Internship: Reading Endorsement
- Topics in Reading Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Literature Teaching View 359 other Masters in Literature in United States
- Supply a copy of teaching certificate(s) or license(s) when applicable.
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or hold a first-professional doctorate when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D., etc.).
- Submit official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
International990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
- per semester hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.