The Education - Curriculum and Teaching program at the University of Findlay provides an examination of past and present curriculum practices, major groups and individuals in society who influence curriculum, trends and innovations in curriculum, approaches to evaluation of curriculum experiences, professional techniques of curriculum development and the role of pupils, teachers, administrators, parents and other groups in shaping curriculum.
STEM teachers from Northwest Ohio are invited to Findlay's campus to begin the process of developing novel curriculum to incorporate into their own classrooms. This workshop will showcase the importance of alternative fuels like biodiesel and demonstrate how the production and utilization of fuel from waste oil can make a significant impact on the Northwest Ohio economy and community as a whole.
As a part of this workshop, participating education will receive:
- Hands-on experience in the lab working with biodiesel production and testing
- One credit hour of workshop credit through Findlay's Master of Arts in Education Program
- Expenses paid for related costs such as fees and meals
- $1000 stipend for the purchase of equipment and supplies related to the incorporation of a new curriculum developed around this workshop
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Supervision and Professional Development
- Learning Styles and Needs: Exceptional Children
- Curriculum and Instruction for Online Learners
- The Leader: Facilitator of Innovation and Strategic Management
- Program Development: Curriculum Design and Delivery
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3666 other Masters in Education in United States
- Supply a copy of teaching certificate(s) or license(s) when applicable.
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or hold a first-professional doctorate when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D., etc.).
- Submit official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
International990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- per semester hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.