Whether you're an educator ready to advance within your school district or a business professional interested in climbing the corporate ladder, the University of Findlay offers a master's of education program to meet your career goals.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Integrating Literature and the Arts
- Mazza Institute: Children's Picture Storybooks: Windows on the World
- Writing for Children
- Topics in Children's Literature
- Advanced Mazza Institute: Children's Picture Storybooks: Windows on the World
- Children's Literature across the Curriculum
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Literature View 364 other Masters in Literature in United States
- Supply a copy of teaching certificate(s) or license(s) when applicable.
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or hold a first-professional doctorate when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D., etc.).
- Submit official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
International495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
per sem hr
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.