At the University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg-Weingart, we are glad to be able to offer this Electrical Engineering postgraduate study course. It has an international orientation so that students from other countries can apply as well.
Due to their training, graduates with a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering often advance to management positions. For example, they pursue a career as research and development engineer, technical manager, engineer in production management or even as a consultant. They tackle the challenges of a globalized economy and the high technological development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master's program is designed as a full-time study course with a duration of three semesters.
- All lectures, laboratory courses and practical exercises take place at the Weingarten university avoiding long commuting between different university locations. The medium of instruction is English
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 25 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites for eligibility is a completed Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Automation or Power Engineering with a final grade of at least 2,5 (German grading system) and 210 ECTS credits.
- 60% of the places available will be allocated on the basis of the GRE Revised General Test results. This means that only applicants that have taken the GRE test will be considered for this quota.
- 40% of the places available will be allocated on the basis of the final grade of the Bachelor's degree as well as the results in mathematics and other relevant subjects.
- Applicants who at the time of application have not obtained the Bachelor's degree yet will be ranked according to their current GPA.
- The grade bonus is limited to a total of 0.6 grade points.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- EU/EEA- Administrative fee: 157 €
- Second degree: 650 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.