Performance Football Coaching (Distance Learning) from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London allows football coaching professionals worldwide to develop a critical understanding of issues relating to coaching and performance in football (soccer), and advance their professional practice whilst working.
The course content and design are informed by our partners in the football industry, including coaches and coach educators from The English FA and European professional clubs.
Taught by nationally and internationally renowned coaches and football scientists, the applied nature of the programme means that you are continually asked to reflect on course content in your professional practice.
- head coach
- youth academy coach
- specialist technical coach
- performance analyst
- development coordinator
- coach educator
- Expertise and Skill Acquisition in Football
- Contemporary Approaches to Player Development
- Professional Development in Football Coaching
- Applied Research Methods
- Performance and Match Analysis in Football
- Football Coaching Cultures
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 57 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2.2 degree or international equivalent, preferably in a sports-related subject.
- Applicants must hold, or be working towards, a UEFA B coaching licence or equivalent qualification (such as USSF or AFC) and demonstrate continued commitment to coaching practice.
International9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.