The International Criminology program from Western Sydney University takes you on a journey of critical thinking about some of the most urgent issues facing humanity. With flexible learning options available, the degree has you set to pursue a range of professional, policy and community roles in law enforcement, prosecution, global governance and crime prevention.
Graduates of this course can look forward to career opportunities in:
- Criminal Justice Policy
- International Law Enforcement
- Global development
- Policy development
- Non-government organisations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Violence, Culture and Criminal Justice
- Transnational Crime
- Political Economy of Development
- Global Criminology and Human Rights
- Development and Security
- Translation from Theory and Research to Policy
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Political Science View 22 other Masters in Criminal Law in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 096597E
- Applicants for the Master of International Criminology will have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, or higher, in criminology or criminal justice.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). Use the links below to apply via UAC or Western Sydney University. Applications made directly to Western Sydney do not have an application fee.
International28098 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28098 AUD per year during 18 months.
National22560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22560 AUD per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.