At Education - Leading Innovation and Change from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London, you'll work with a group of experienced MA tutors who provide you with high-quality teaching. The team have experience in teaching, management and leadership, as well as research and consultancy.
Leading Innovation and Change offers you a flexible approach to obtaining Master’s degree. You can choose to attend monthly Saturday schools in person or via distance learning.
You'll apply your learning to practical situations within you own school, using your knowledge to drive effective change, whilst critically engaging with contemporary educational debates.
Studying this degree will give you access to excellent online learning resources. You'll also have access to our dedicated library for Education students, which has a range of study spaces, open access IT facilities and a café.
Students at Education - Leading Innovation and Change from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London will:
- apply their learning to practical situations within their own school, using their learning to lead effective change.
- have access to excellent tutorial and supervisory support.
- advance their professional skills and expertise in leadership through the development of a research culture.
- Coaching and Mentoring in Professional Contexts
- Addressing Literacy Across the Curriculum
- Issues in Religious Education
- Purpose and Value of Science Education
- Inclusive Pedagogy in the Classroom
- Purpose and Value of Mathematics Education
- Pedagogical Issues in Practice
- Racial Equality in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Innovation Management View 165 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
- A good first degree is required. (2:2)
- Experience of working in an educational setting is also required. You must be in professional practice in order to conduct a small-scale practitioner research inquiry.
International14550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14550 GBP per year during 24 months.
National6990 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.