This well-established Education - Leading Innovation and Change degree from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London is designed to meet the professional development needs of teachers and other education professionals in all phases of schooling and other educational contexts, and at all stages of their careers. This includes school administrators, chaplains, business managers, finance officers, librarians, data managers and IT managers.
The programme enables current and aspiring middle and senior leaders to engage in critical reflection on their experience and understanding of leadership, whilst developing scholarly knowledge and linking theory with practice.
You'll have the opportunity to explore an area of interest and relevance to your professional role as you undertake a small-scale practitioner research enquiry, leading to evidence-based innovation.
This Master's programme supports your long-term career development. This is evident from the high proportion of graduates who achieve internal or external promotion to middle and senior educational leadership positions.
- Academic Paper and Conference Presentation
- Change Agency and Strategy: From Research to Policy
- Leadership and Professional Attributes
- Addressing Literacy across the Curriculum
- Critical Issues in Inclusion Practice
- Dyslexia in the Classroom
- Emotional Intelligence in Teaching and Learning
- Innovation to enhance Mathematical Learning
- Leading and Managing Teams
- Organisational Culture
- The Purpose and Value of Science Education
- The Values and Virtues of Religious Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Innovation Management View 152 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
- A good first degree is required. (2:2)
- Experience of working in an educational setting is also required. You must be in professional practice in order to conduct a small-scale practitioner research inquiry.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6490 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6490 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.