Training Agile Digital Marketers
You will discover in depth the overall digital marketing world focusing on the competences and knowledge you will need to build and put into action strategies with high added value for companies. The programme focuses on themes likes social media marketing, data analytics, digital strategy & content marketing, e-commerce management activities.
The Digital Marketing and Sales programme offered by KEDGE Business School has a strong industry orientation & partnership approach with companies such as Oxatis, Aix-Marseille French Tech, Kaporal and Dentsu, Digitick, The Wagon, Vente-privée, Digital Virgo... It will give you the competencies required by today’s employers and opportunities to access to a position at a strategic and tactical level.
You can benefits from careers into the industry or sub-discipline of marketing that really interests you like Digital Marketing Analyst, Social Media Manager, Communities and Social Media Specialist, E-CRM Project manager
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Head of E-Commerce
- Head of Digital Customer Experience
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Communication Manager
- Digital Strategy Consultant
- Traffic and Acquisition Manager
- E-Business Commercial Engineer
- User Experience Manager
- Web Product Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Marketing Product Manager
- E-CRM Project Manager
- Digital Web Sales
- Social Media Manager
- Traffic Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- NICT law and IT Security
- Business Model & Digital Economy
- Digital Management Project
- E-commerce Management Activities (Payment, KPI, Analytics, M-commerce, Cross Canal, Supply chain, etc.)
- CMS E-commerce and Search Engine Optimisation (Technique)
- UX Design and Web Ergonomics
- Graphic design (Indesign/Photoshop/Video/Infographics)
- Digital Strategy & Content Marketing (Inbound, Brand Content)
- Social Media (Community Management and SMO) and Influence Marketing
- Advertising & SEA (Display, Affiliation, Facebook Ads, Retargeting)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce Digital Marketing View 47 other Masters in Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For the students entering in specialisation course (short track), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score.
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application.
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Long Track: 5 academic semesters
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €16,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.