Charity Management from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London offers a fresh and positive outlook for the sector, recognising the vital role that charities and volunteers play in society.
You will learn contemporary management and business techniques - underpinned by ethics and responsible management practices - to help charities thrive in a competitive environment. The programme will help develop your management potential and will equip you for any future challenges the sector faces.
Students at Charity Management from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London will:
- benefit from studying at one of the few universities in the UK offering postgraduate management education applicable to charities and voluntary sector organisations.
- benefit from the chance to gain promotion within the charity sector.
- Applied Research Skills
- Charity and the Legal Environment
- Charity Finance and Investment
- Governance and Statutory Accounting
- Responsible Management and Leadership in a Global Economy
- Social Marketing and Fundraising Strategy
- International Non-Governmental Organisation
- International Strategic Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Management Studies View 253 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
- Students are expected to have at least a 2:2 honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must have current experience (either paid or voluntary) in the charity management sector. They must also provide an appropriate written reference from a relevant charitable organisation that clearly demonstrates that they are currently working within the Third Sector in either in a paid or unpaid position.
International14550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14550 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.