One of the hallmarks of the Executive MBA program is its comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to instruction. Experienced students will learn the latest management techniques and at the same time they will expand their professional and personal capabilities to have a better understanding of modern management expertise, preparing themselves for their next career step.
Main topics are Strategic Management, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management and Leadership & Innovation Management.
Study trips complete this innovative management program. These trips include university courses, visits to corporations and evening lectures.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Applied Managerial Economics
- Controlling & Reporting
- Corporate Financial Management
- Strategic Management & Development
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 22 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed Austrian or equivalent foreign academic degree and at least 5 years of professional experience and 3 years of leadership experience or
- A general qualification for university entrance and at least 9 years relevant work experience in an adequate position (training periods may be included) and 3 years of leadership experience
- Applicants who do not have a general qualification for university entrance require a minimum of 13 years relevant work experience in an adequate position (training periods may be included) and 3 years of leadership experience.
At least 9 years of professional experience with a qualification equivalent to an academic degree, and 3 years of leadership experience.
International12950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.