The 12 months in the Professional Master in Football Business from Football Business Academy are divided into 4 modules. In order to deliver the best football business leaders of tomorrow, we believe it is essential for our Candidates to gain knowledge of the football industry across all three dimensions:
- the past, as a cultural sensibility is essential to understand the origins and (recent) history of the sport;
- the present, in order to discover all football stakeholders and analyse the best practices;
- the future, because in this ever moving industry, it is crucial to come with an innovative mind, with new ideas and solutions to better address today’s key issues and develop tomorrow’s opportunities.
Combine knowledge with participation at Soccerex events
Finally, the fourth module combines a Student Business Project with additional industry specifics for Candidates to expand their knowledge of.
The SBP will be sanctioned by one of our Partner Network members and will give Candidates the opportunity to work in teams on a real project given by a football club, federation, or other football-related organization, thereby allowing them to keep moving forward into the football industry.
Online program, an innovative way of learning
The FBA is based on a model of eLearning for Modules 1 and 2, resulting inseveral direct advantages for our Candidates while maintaining all the advantages
of a physical program:
Possibility to learn from any place at any time via our virtual campus, and hence have more time to prepare the transition.
Reducing the overall investment by taking living/relocation costs out of the equation and being able to work simultaneously.
Being part of a truly international class.
Following courses given by the best international Professors and Guest Lecturers, as they themselves are also not limited by time or location in order to share their knowledge and insights.
4 to 10 live videoconferences every week to interact with Candidates, Professors, and Guest Lecturers.
Contact Candidates, Professors and administration at any time directly via our dedicated platform.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global History of Football
- Law in Football
- Political Economy of Football
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Financial Strategy in Football
- Stadium Operations (Powered by ESSMA)
- Women's Football Development
- Sponsorship and Partnership
- Marketing and Digital Era
- Media and Communication
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Internationalization of Football
- Football Governance
- Leadership in Football
- Fan Engagement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 37 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor degree or a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- A good level of conversational English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27080 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National27080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27080 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 30000 CHF
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.