Broaden your understanding and develop a critical awareness of the role and responsibility of key aspects of district nursing, including the coherent an detailed knowledge at the forefront of care.
An attractive feature of the Community Specialist Practice Postgrad. Dip. programme offered by Wrexham Glyndwr University is that the Postgraduate Diploma element of the courses can be taken full time for 1 year (self-funded) or part time over 2 years (possibility of Welsh Government funding if you work in Wales) or flexibly by a module by module approach (over 4 years).
On successful completion of the Community Specialist Practice Postgrad. Dip. programme offered by Wrexham Glyndwr University, the District Nursing qualification will be recordable with the NMC. This coveted qualification will enable you to apply for Band 6 roles within District Nursing and will increase opportunities within Community Nursing as a whole.
- Community Practice
- Research Methods
- Clinical Portfolio
- Nurse Prescribing
- Assessing Complex Needs
- Managing Community Specialist Practice
- Innovations in Community Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 959 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold current registration as a nurse (part 1) with the UK NMC and hold the minimum qualification of 120 credits at level 6
- Provide a satisfactory reference from a current employer/line manager
- Provide a self-declaration of health and good character and where required, undertake a satisfactory occupational health assessment
- Hold a current Full UK driving licence
- Before you are offered a place on this programme you will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance (previously known as CRB) and pay the appropriate fee, so that a check can be made on your suitability for working with children and/or vulnerable adults
- All candidates who meet the entry criteria will be offered an interview
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5940 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5940 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wrexham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.