With Higher Education Administration from New England College graduates pursue careers in academic advising, admissions and enrollment management, fundraising, career placement, financial aid, student affairs, and related fields.
This program includes a practicum that allows students to gain practical experience before going into the field. Students can complete this degree in as little as 10 months if attending full time and taking two courses per term, or they can attend part time and take one course per term. Graduate assistantships are available.
Graduates with Higher Education Administration from New England College will:
- Identify and articulate implications of contemporary issues for higher education administration
- Apply administrative, leadership, and management practices to the variety of organizational structures found in diverse institutions of higher education
- Employ a broad range of higher education resources and scholarship in program planning, implementation, and assessment
- Connect theory to practice, applying course learning to professional work experiences
- Make data-informed decisions and recommendations related to professional practice
- Develop and hone effective personal and organizational leadership skills
- Effectively advise and help students individual and in group settings
- Develop skills and knowledge required to work with diverse individuals and organizations and foster inclusive communities
- Demonstrate effective and inclusive written and oral communication skills
- Think critically to identify, strategize, and solve issues within higher education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advising and Helping
- Leadership Theory
- Law in Higher Education
- Organization and Administration
- College Students in the US
- Contemporary Issues
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 4063 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official college transcript(s)
- Copy of unexpired passport
- Online application
International23108 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23108 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National23108 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23108 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.