The Engineering (Automotive) MSc programme offered by Wrexham Glyndwr University provides the opportunity to combine practical aspects as well as simulation-based projects. The university operates a computer lab with industry relevant software, e.g. CATIA, ANSYS (Mechanical and CFD).
An open and friendly atmosphere enhances the students’ learning experience. Strong links to local, national and international companies ensure the standard of teaching is industry relevant and they provide students’ with the best possible starting point into their professional career paths.
The course equips you with a thorough knowledge and skills in engineering at the forefront of new and emerging technologies. Graduates will be well placed to become subject specialists within industry or to pursue research careers within academia.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Research Methods & Postgraduate Studies
- Engineering Design & Innovation
- Engineering Systems Modelling & Simulation
- Advanced & Composite Materials
- Structural Integrity & Optimisation
- Advanced Automotive Chassis, Engines, Powertrain & Control
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 45 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in United Kingdom
- An honours degree with at least a 2:2 classification or equivalent in an appropriate engineering discipline or relevant professional experience.
- A scanned copy of your passport (including personal details page).
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progression so far.
- Certified translations of overseas certificates and transcripts where the document is not in English or Welsh.
- An acceptable English language certificate.
- Copy of Tuberculosis screening if you are a resident in any of the countries listed. More information about Tuberculosis screening can be found here.
- 2 x academic reference letters (further references might be required).
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements.
- Evidence of work experience (where relevant).
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5940 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5940 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wrexham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.