The Education programme offered by the Glyndwr University has been designed to provide content and context that relates directly to the work of educational professionals in a wide range of settings, including schools, colleges, universities and public sector organisations. Course content and assignments are all work-related, enabling you to consider the latest theoretical underpinning related to your work.
You can select from the following named routes:
- MA Education (Learning & Teaching)
- MA Education (Leadership)
- MA Education (ALN - Dyslexia)
- MA Education (Counselling Skills for Education)
Or make their own selection of modules to achieve the generic MA Education award.
The MA Education (Additional Learning Needs) has two pathways. There are generic SEN/ALN modules or, candidates may elect to study the specific British Dyslexia Association accredited modules to achieve the Approved Teacher Status (ATS) and then the Associate Member of the British Dyslexia Association (AMBDA) awards.
This course provides a career-enhancing, internationally-recognised award that is valued by many professions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Overview of behaviour management
- Supporting mathematical learning: pupils with specific learning difficulties
- Supporting pupils with literacy difficulties and dyslexia
- Poverty, Attainment and Education
- Learning from Teaching
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Recognising, Respecting and Developing Individuality
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Learning and Assessment
- Language and Literacy in Learning and Teaching
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We advise international students to apply as early as possible to allow us sufficient time to process your application.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 24 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
- A good honours degree or appropriate professional qualification with experience in an educational setting.
- Many modules will require you to be working in, or have access to, an educational environment.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA1900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1900 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Part time - EU/EEA tuition fees - 950 GBP per 30 credits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.