Featuring rigorous computer programming and database elements, the course is accompanied by a variety of compulsory modules providing the core knowledge to be an effective practitioner in the computing industry. These are combined with optional modules covering additional specialised subjects.
You will complete a project during the summer which will typically involve the design and implementation of a significant piece of software.
Successful completion of the Computing programme at Wrexham Glyndwr University enables you to put greater focus on your future career in the field of Computing or the educational paths. You will have the knowledge and competence necessary to continue to develop professionally in the workplace. You might take the opportunity to progress to higher-level academic investigation.
It is expected that you will be able to gain employment at higher technical and managerial levels, develop particular specialist technical and consultative skills, and be capable of embarking upon Doctoral level study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Postgraduate Study & Research Methods
- Future & Emerging Technology
- Software Development: Object Oriented Programming
- Database Systems
- IT Project Management
- Professional Challenges in Computing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We advise international students to apply as early as possible to allow us sufficient time to process your application.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 187 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
- The standard entry requirement for the MSc programme is an Honours Degree of at least 2:2 classification or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard in a subject other than Computer Science.
- In some cases applicants with substantial commercial or industrial experience can be accepted, subject to interview and references.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5750 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Part time fees: EU/EEA - 2,825 GBP per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.