Their technical expertise and problem-solving skills enable them to create new business opportunities. Leadership success in the international business arena, however, requires more than engineering power alone. In order to qualify for leadership positions, engineers also need business know-how, legal insights and people skills.
The Business and Leadership for Engineers program at the Zeppelin University offers the latest insights into international leadership and innovation management. Its design is based on the needs of key players in the field of engineering and technology.
Actionable Business Knowledge in Four Domains
The program provides actionable business knowledge for engineering professionals in four domains
- Strategy and Organization
- International Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Application of knowledge and transfer to practice is central to the program. Throughout their studies, participants will work on their own business project and apply the knowledge gained. Furthermore, participants will strengthen their leadership and business skills on an ongoing basis.
- These include, for instance, social skills, reflexivity, and networking capabilities. Guided by trainers and coaches, using personalized and experience-based learning formats, participants will extend their ability to effectively lead international projects and drive innovation.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 173 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Executive Master in Leadership and Business for Engineers is a part-time study program.
- It adresses engineers with at least a Bachelor's degree and one year of professional experience.
International14800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
National14800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.