Incorporating the latest available information on this emerging field, we blend policy and practice into a coherent set of underlying principles and procedures that are legal, ethical and effective. This helps your organization both avoid and manage the risks of security threats on network, data, and other assets.
Recognized by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE), Utica College is a leader in the field of cybersecurity policy and practice. Our suite of programs and specializations at the Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate, and now MPS level within cybersecurity offer subject expertise that span every aspect of this vital field.
The MPS in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis from the Utica College uses a results-driven approach applied to current trends and regulations in the industry. The responsive, online curriculum prepares you for the evolving field of cybersecurity policy.
There is immense opportunity waiting for new cybersecurity policy professionals - someone with the right skills and the right degree at the right time.
Your Future as a Cyber Policy Leader
- The dynamic field of Cybersecurity policy is experiencing outstanding growth as employers begin to understand its organizational value.
- More and more, organizations, both private and public sector, are looking for professionals with the knowledge to lead the way forward on complex issues that are not easy to analyze and manage within the fast evolving internet landscape.
- Graduates excel in competitive work environments based on data-driven decision making and gain the foresight to develop cyber policy for the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cyberspace and Cybersecurity
- International Relations: Theories, Practice and Policy Analysis
- Organizational Risk Management Frameworks
- Cyber Ethics
- Legal Foundations of Information Security and Privacy
- Complex Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 110 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts (mark sheets) of all secondary and post secondary academic work along with an explanation of the grading system (in English)
- Tests of English language proficiency
- One letter of recommendation
- Offical examination results for school finishing or leaving examinations
- Copy of Passport
International775 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 12 months.
National775 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.