The program in Business Administration from the Utica College consists of flexible, tailored coursework based on actual, current business scenarios and case studies. Built around you, this online MBA provides you with unparalleled, relevant skills proven through real-world application, at an affordable price.
Utica College does not require that students have an undergraduate business degree or take the GRE/GMAT prior to applying. If you are looking for an affordable MBA that will give you practical business skills, Utica's Master of Business Administration is for you.
A Strategically Designed MBA
- The program is strategically focused and features intense coursework optimized to build your expertise in several in-demand focus areas. These areas of focus consist of specific advising specializations, as well as a general option that allows you to further customize your graduate business degree.
- Designed to provide you with modern, outcomes-based skills that you can apply to your career today, the program includes 30 credit hours of graduate courses: 15 hours in the business core, 12 in your chosen specialization, and 3 credit-hours in the final capstone courses.
- The capstone courses center around a business application project conducted using a real-world company. The online MBA's performance-driven approach gives you the knowledge, tools and experience you need to immediately advance your career and lead your organization into the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Some of the core business topics and competencies you will study as an MBA student include:
- Ethical leadership in business
- Philosophies of leadership and management
- Cost analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Data-driven decision making
- Global supply and demand
- Market forces
- Strategic analysis and planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 407 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree or International equivalent
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
- 2 years work experience
- No GRE or GMAT exam required
International700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 700 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 700 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.